Central Heating Air Release Valve For Fire Sprinkler System Deep
Air Release Valve Description:
|The air release valves will be installed at sections of the
where air pockets would be formed.
The valves shall be of robust construction of double orifices with
an integral isolating valve and
|flanged base for connection to a valve stem that connects the air
valve to the main pipeline.|
|The bore leading to the flange base shall be in accordance to the
size of the main pipeline and the|
expected accumulation of air.
Air Release Valve Feature
- Large Air Exhausting when pipe systems are filling
- Air venting of small bubbles ( 2% of solved air in water) after the mean float closed
- Air intake during the vacuum of Pipes .
- Range DN50-80-100-150-200 full bore size.
Air Release Valve Specifications:
|1||Body & Bonnet||Ductile Iron|
|3||Float Ball||Stainless Steel 304|
|5||Air Release Valve||Assembly|
|Nominal Pressure: 1.0,1.6MPa|
|Work temperature: ≤120℃|
|Design Standard : BS5163|
|Flange Standard : BS EN 1092|
|OTHER STANDARD ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.|
Flanged end deminsion: according as ISO7005.2 PN16/PN10
|working pressure: 1.0MPa/ 1.6Mpa|
|seal test: 1.1MPa /1.76Mpa|
|strength test: 1.5MPa / 2.4Mpa|
|1, body/bonnet: cast iron/ ductile iron|
|2, floating ball: SS304 / PTFE|
|3, vent: steel, 59# brass|
|4, seal ring: EPDM|
|5, bolt/nut: A3|
• Coating Powder Epoxy Min. 250 micron
• Three Way Functioning:
- Release of large volumes of air during pipeline fill.
- Allows in flows of large volumes of air when pipe is emptied.
- Release of air under pressure
• Low Maintenance
• Working pressure Min. 0.1 bar Max. 16 bar
• Hydraulic test performed under 1.5xPN pressure
REMARKS & APPLICATIONS
• For water (Not sewage) and neutral liquids.
• Nominal Pressure: PN 16/25 & PN 25/40
• Working Temperature: -10˚C to 120˚C